Wednesday, 19 September 2018

                      Introduction to my Not So Regular Life

              
 
 
 
 
 
               Hey. This is a 19 year old not so regular teen. Currently in college. Real name Anasua Paul. Born on 28th January from India. I basically started this because I was bored and to see if I can actually write. This blog is basically about all the thoughts we have about us our surroundings and everything which we have on a regular basis but maybe it never catches our attention. But we have those thoughts for a reason right?We might take some thoughts very stupidly but boom nothing is stupid. It has to go on in our subconscious in order to come into our thought process. I am here to basically discuss about all the thoughts we have maybe about life,family,relationships,sex,money and how I interpret them. I hope you people will be able to relate a lot. Peace and Love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment